Calibrator 600i AC/DC
£2,790.00 inc VAT
£2,325.00 ex VAT
The ultimate engineers tool for calibration / validation of welding machines to EN 50504-2008
The Calibrator 600i AC DC sets a new standard for validation / calibration equipment.
The Calibrator 600i has been developed in response to engineer’s requests for a simple and straight forward method of achieving consistent and repeatable validation results.
The result is the Calibrator 600i which is extremely portable, and does not require an external power supply. This design really speeds up the whole process of setting up and validating machines, which means it’s possible to validate more machines in a reduced time.
The Calibrator 600i is based around a resistive load bank (dummy load) with very accurate digital meters built in, the unique cooling design allows for a very compact and light machine unequalled by any competitive product
An additional feature of Calibrator 600i is that it can even be connected to both AC and DC TIG machines with the HF running. All in all this adds up to a really user friendly engineers tool with everything necessary for validation to the latest European standard, allowing customers to meet the requirements of ISO9000 & other quality systems.
Features and Functions:
- Hand portable – weight from only 13kg.
- No external power supply needed.
- Unique design means much faster validations.
- Bright LED Amps and Volts display with true RMS.
- Allows validation to BS EN50504;2008
- 5 specially chosen loads to give 25 settings.
- Additional 5 step fine control up to 20 Amps.
- Calibration traceable to National Standards.
- HF safe design means no damage on TIG.
- Robust all aluminium construction.
- Front controls well protected by overhang.
- Supplied complete with welding leads.
- Supplied with calibration certificate.
- Quality British made product.
- British and European patents applied for.
- Dimensions 500x260x400mm
|Current Range AC & DC:||0-600A|
|Max peak current (5 seconds):||650A@38V|
|Voltage range AC & DC :||0-99.9 (120V peak)|
|Readout LED with accuracy:||0.5% +/- 1 digit|
|Max duty cycle (10min,40C):||50%|
|Load switches :||5 = up to 25 different loads|
|Fine tuning switch:||5 steps|
|Approx size & weight:||260x530x450H, 14kg|