Calibrator 1000i AC/DC
£4,050.00 inc VAT
£3,375.00 ex VAT
The ultimate engineers tool for calibration / validation of welding machines to BS EN50504
The Calibrator 1000i AC DC is one of the largest standard models in the range but is still hand portable and user friendly.
The Calibrator 1000i AC DC weighs only 25kg and no external power supply is needed. This design really speeds up the whole process of setting up and validating machines, just plug in the welding leads, and then take the readings. It can even be connected to TIG machines with the HF running!
The Calibrator 1000i is designed around a resistive load bank and utilises a clever cooling system to remove the heat efficiently just like our smaller models.
All in all this adds up to heavy duty user friendly engineers tool with everything necessary for validation to the latest European standard, allowing customers to meet the requirements of EN1090 etc & ISO9000 and other quality systems.
Features and functions:
- Hand portable – weighs 25kg.
- No external power supply needed.
- Unique design means easier and faster validations.
- 0-999 Amps readout AC & DC (1100 Amps peak) with true RMS.
- 0-99.9 Volts readout AC & DC (120V peak) with true RMS.
- Bright LED display of both AC DC amps and volts.
- Allows validation to BS EN50504;2008
- Accurate very stable readout to 0.5%+/-1 digit.
- 8 specially chosen loads to give over 100 different load settings.
- Fine control up to 20 Amps.
- Calibration traceable to National Standards.
- HF safe design means no blow ups on TIG.
- Robust aluminium construction.
- Front controls well protected by overhang.
- Supplied complete with 2M welding leads.
- Supplied with calibration certificate traceable to National Standards.
- Quality British made product with patents applied for.
- Dimensions 590x310x675mm